For businesses who recognise the importance of the customer in developing their business. Succesful entrants will demonstrate how analysis and response to ‘customer needs’ have assisted in developing a growing business.
In this category, judges will be looking for some of the following:
- companies with a commitment to improving relationships with their customers
- businesses who have used customer feedback to improve their quality of service
- companies who have used the experiences of existing customers to attract new ones
- businesses offering new and/or innovative ways to attract new and retain existing customers
- a continual monitoring of customer trends allowing the business to anticipate changes in consumer needs
Judging of Short-listed businesses will take place in the afternoon of Monday 21 October in Lyndhurst. Please ensure you are available in the event you are selected.
For further information about our sponsor New Forest District Council visit their website.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your entry.