For businesses offering outstanding career opportunities to their employees including training opportunities, career development and mentoring within the existing workforce. The winner will show how this investment has allowed the company to enhance their performance.
In this category, judges will be looking for the following:
- companies who have demonstrated continued commitment to staff development
- a wide ranging programme of training opportunities to all staff within the company
- businesses who have continually assessed and reviewed staff training needs
- demonstration of an improved performance as a result of these training initiative
- businesses offering opportunities to progress the careers of young employees
Judging of Short-listed businesses will take place on the morning of Tuesday 22 October in Lyndhurst. Please ensure you are available in the event you are selected.
For further information about our sponsor Totton College visit their website.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your entry.