The tenth annual award scheme specifically for businesses in the New Forest district aims to celebrate the achievements of business in the area and highlight good practice.
The New Forest Business of the year will be selected from the winners of seven individual categories. These will include recognition of successful companies which show high levels of achievement within their core business and in a number of specialist areas including investment in the workforce, enterprise and innovation, entrepreneurship, development of technologies and green policies.
Individuals can also nominate a company in any of the categories listed below.
This year’s Award categories are:
- The RBS Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Award for Best New Business
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The Brockenhurst College Award for Training & Development
- The Hampshire County Council Award for Young Person in Business
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
The Awards will be presented at our Annual Presentation Evening on Thursday 26th November at Careys Manor Brockenhurst. Tickets for this prestigious event will be available soon.
All entries should be made by 12 noon on 16 October.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your entry.