New Forest Broadband event

Brand New Forest Broadband Survey 2013

We need your help to help improve Broadband speeds in the New Forest.

Work will soon be commencing to improve Broadband speeds in the New Forest.

Hampshire County Council together with district and borough partners (including New Forest) has invested £5 million in the project and they were awarded the same figure from Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK). BT is contributing an additional £3.8 million towards the cost of installing the new fibre infrastructure; bringing the total investment in the project to just over £13.8 million.

The contract will deliver superfast (24MB) to 90% of properties in Hampshire and a minimum of 2MB to the remaining 10%.

Through this survey we wish to understand more about your existing broadband provision, any limitations you may have and the way in which you’d like to see things in the future.

Please spare 5 minutes by completing the survey below. All answers will be treated confidentially.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e7jp5iiwhh1zzuxn/start

http://www.love-shop.com.ua/

Leave a Comment





This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.