This year’s Brilliance in Business Awards Presentation Evening will take place on Wednesday 27 November at Carey’s Manor, Brockenhurst .
NFBP Chairman, Rob Dewing will be announcing and presenting the awards to the winners in each of the following categories:
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Totton College Award for Training and Development
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The Princecroft Willis Award for Best New Business
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Young Entrepreneur Award
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
Finally, the winner of the New Forest Business of the Year will be announced.
Our guest speaker this year will be Avril Owton MBE of the Cloud Hotel in Brockenhurst. Avril may have danced her way to success with the Tiller Girls, but as a mother, hotelier, businesswoman and international speaker, she has demonstrated a true business personality and dynamic leadership
Tickets for the event are available at a cost of £20 per person. Fully paid NFBP members receive one ticket free of charge, with additional guest tickets available at a cost of £10 per head. Businesses which have been shortlisted for an award will receive two complimentary tickets.
To book your place for the Awards Evening please visit https://bibawards2013.eventbrite.com where you can purchase your tickets online.
We look forward to welcoming you to this prestigious event.