This year’s Brilliance in Business Awards Presentation Evening will take place on Wednesday 27 November at Carey’s Manor, Brockenhurst.
The Hon Mary Montagu-Scott will be announcing and presenting the awards to the winners in each of the following categories:
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurshi
- The Totton College Award for Training and Development
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The Princecroft Willis Award for Best New Business
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Young Entrepreneur Award
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
Finally, the overall winner of the New Forest Business of the Year will also be announced.
Tickets for the event are available at a cost of £20 per person. Fully paid up NFBP members receive one ticket free of charge, with additional guest tickets available at a cost of £10 per head. Businesses which have been shortlisted for an award will receive two complimentary tickets.
We look forward to welcoming you to this prestigious event.
To book your place online now visit https://bibawards2013.eventbrite.com