The 2016/17 New Forest Brilliance in Business Awards Presentation Evening will take place on Wednesday 30 November 2016 at Carey’s Manor Hotel, Brockenhurst SO42 7RH.
We are delighted to have the NFBP president, the Lord Montagu of Beaulieu, announcing and presenting the awards to the winners in each of the following categories:
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Brockenhurst College Award for Training and Development
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Award for Best New Business
- The Hampshire County Council Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
- The Eric Robinson Award for Young Person in Business
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
Finally the last award is presented for New Forest Business of the Year, selected from one of the winners of each of the first six categories.
Your ticket includes tea and coffee on arrival and a buffet served at the end to allow celebratory networking.
We look forward to welcoming you to this prestigious event.
Tickets: NFBP members £20 per person and non members are £30.
Book your tickets now – spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.