After a short summer break, the NFBP Business Breakfasts return on 10 September at South Lawns Hotel in Lymington.
There will be a dual focus for this event with an update from the HSE along with the launch of this year’s Brilliance in Business Awards.
A session led by Frances Outram, Board Member of the HSE, giving you information that you cannot afford to miss. Frances will speak about her role in championing ‘think small first’ at HSE. This will include recent and upcoming developments in the work that HSE is doing to simplify health and safety requirements for business.
- It is 40 years since HSE was set up – how is it keeping up with the times and adapting to meet the changing needs of small businesses?
- Find out how health and safety is being simplified and made less bureaucratic whilst still maintaining the world class standards that benefit businesses and employees alike;
- Frances will talk about her key roles in helping ensure HSE delivers for small businesses – as Chair of HSE’s Small Business Trade Association Forum and Champion of its ‘Think small first’ policy approach;
- What are some of the highlights to-date and plans for the future for small businesses? – hear about key changes and innovative tools that are being made available;
- Learn how to tell fact from fiction when it comes to health and safety requirements – there are Myths out there and HSE is busting them;
- Hear about recent HSE campaigns and changes to legislation, such as Construction (Design and Maintenance) Regulations 2015 – and what they mean to you.
The launch of the Brilliance in Business Awards will see the announcement of each category along with the associated sponsors.
Places are available at just £8.50 for NFBP and £18.50 for Non-Members. To reserve your place visit http://healthandsafeltybreakfast.eventbrite.co.uk