Applications for the 2016/17 New Forest Brilliance in Business Awards are now closed. The process of shortlisting across all this year’s category has now begun, the details of which will be published here later this week.
Judging will then take place during mid-October before the presentation evening on 30 November at Careys Manor in Brockenhurst. Details of the presentation evening, along with how you can obtain tickets will be posted on this website soon.
Initial reading of this year’s applications indicates that the standard of this year’s entries are exceptionally high. This is likely to make the judging process very difficult. Awards will presented in the following categories.
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Award for Best New Business
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- The Eric Robinson Award for Young Person in Business
- The Brockenhurst College Award for Training & Development
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The New Forest National Park Sustainable Business Award
- The Hampshire County Council Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign