- This event has passed.
Brilliance in Business Awards Presentation Evening 2016
30 November, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm£20 – £30
This year’s Brilliance in Business Awards Presentation Evening takes place on Wednesday 30 November at Carey’s Manor in Brockenhurst.
Lord Montagu of Beaulieu will announce and present awards to the winners in each of the following categories:
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Brockenhurst College Award for Training and Development
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Award for Best New Business
- The Hampshire County Council Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
- The Eric Robinson Award for Young Person in Business
- The Brand New Forest Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Campaign
The overall winner of the New Forest Business of the Year will also be announced.
Tickets for this event are available at £20 to NFBP Members and £30 to Non-Members. This includes a networking buffet in the Cambium Restaurant following the ceremony.
I look forward to welcoming you to this prestigious event.
Matthew Lawson, Chairman of the New Forest Business Partnership
This event has now sold out. Please email Matt Callaghan to place your name on the waiting list to attend.