- This event has passed.
Social Media Update – Getting started with TikTok
22 September, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am£10.00
Join us for our monthly social media update for New Forest businesses. An opportunity to update each other on how our businesses are progressing, to meet new people and to ask each other questions about our use of social media in a relaxed setting.
This month, Rebecca Wade of Purple Dog, will be talking about Getting started with TikTok: A complete beginners guide.
TikTok has over 1 billion monthly active users. TikTok is here and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. TikTok is growing in popularity with content creators and brands that are looking to grow their audience, increase engagement and reach millions of people. We will take a close look at how your business could use TikTok.
In this online workshop, we will cover:
- understanding TikTok and their unique playful style and if it’s a good fit for your business
- how to set up a TikTok account
- how to optimise your TikTok profile
- how to use the Discovery tab
- how to create your first content and share ideas on what to create
- how to take part in hashtag challenges or trending thees
This Business Briefing is being held on Zoom and you will be sent the Zoom link and password on the day.
Bookings close at 0900 on Thursday 22 September 2022.