Social Media Update – Instagram Stories: the best ways to use them for your business
14 July @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am£10.00
Join us for our monthly social media update for New Forest businesses. An opportunity to update each other on how our businesses are progressing, to meet new people and to ask each other questions about our use of social media in a relaxed setting.
This month, Rebecca Wade of Purple Dog, will be talking about Instagram Stories: the best ways to use them for your business.
If you’re not using Instagram Stories for business, you could be missing out on a huge opportunity. Not only are Instagram Stories fun and creative, but they’re one of the best ways to grow your engagement, build brand awareness and even drive sales!
In this online workshop, we will take a closer look at:
- how to boost engagement with Instagram Stories
- share some tools you can use to design eye-catching stories
- how to drive sales from Instagram Stories for business
- how to plan and schedule Instagram Stories for business
- how to strategically use Instagram Stories Highlights for your business
This Business Briefing is being held on Zoom and you will be sent the Zoom link and password on the day.
Bookings close at 0900 on Thursday 14 July 2022.