Social Media Update on Canva
25 June @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£19.00
We have a double feature on Canva for this month’s Social Media Update with Rebecca Wade from Purple Dog.
Session 1 is on getting started with the free version of Canva. Session 2 dives deeper into creating your content using the Pro features of Canva. You can book for one session for both.
Great marketing and social media content can help your business grow, but without the right tools, it takes time and effort to produce. With Canva, you can speed up the design process with simple content creation tools helping your business create great content in seconds.
Session 1: Beginners – Using the free version of Canva (09.30-11.00am)
In part one we will cover:
- Design principles that will help you create a great graphics every time
- A tour of Canva’s features you’ll use most for designing social media graphics including:
- Adding and editing text
- Uploading your own images
- Changing templates to match your brand
- Making your images pop with free features like shadows, photo focus, duotone, and mockups.
- Creating QR codes
- How to save your Canva design and use it in social media.
- The difference between free and pro
Session 2: Using the advanced features of Canva Pro (11.30am-1.00pm)
In part two, we’ll dive into:
- How to crop and resize your images
- Using brand kit to help your style stay consistent
- How to create animated social media graphics to stand out
- How to create video for social media
- How to Use AI features to help you speed up Social Media content creation featuring:
- Writing captions quicker with Magic Write
- Editing photos with the advanced Magic editing tools such as removing objects from your photos
- Using Beat Sync in videos to help make your reels look professional.
If you’re looking to improve your Social Media imagery and want to feel more confident with Canva this masterclass is for you.
You can book for the introductory Session 1, for both sessions, or for the more advanced Session 2.