Social Media Update on Threads
21 March @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£15.00
We have a double feature on Threads for this month’s Social Media Update with Rebecca Wade from Purple Dog. Session 1 is on getting started with Threads for business. Session 2 dives deeper into creating your content strategy for Threads. You can book for one session for both.
Session 1: What is the Threads app and how does it work? (09.30-11.00am)
Launched in July 2023, the Threads app has grown rapidly with over 137 million users so it could be a vital tool for your business.
In part one we will cover:
- What is threads
- How to access and create a threads account
- How to set up your threads profile
- Navigating threads
- Following accounts on threads
- Understanding the threads feed
- Content media you can use in threads
- How to post your first thread
- How to delete a thread
Session 2: Creating your content strategy for Threads (11.30am-1.00pm)
In part two, we’ll dive into the best way to tackle threads for business success, content creation ideas and how to create conversation. We’ll cover:
- How threads is different to other social media platforms so you can use it strategically
- What makes a good thread?
- What to post on threads; some content ideas
- How to effectively engage with other people’s content and encourage organic replies on your threads.
If you’re looking to improve your knowledge of what Threads is and how you should be using it, or just feel more confident with its functionality this masterclass is for you.
You can book for the introductory Session 1, for both sessions, or for the more advanced Session 2.