- This event has passed.
Social Media Update
20 January, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am£10.00
Join us for our monthly social media update for New Forest businesses. An opportunity to update each other on how our businesses are progressing, to meet new people and to ask each other questions about our use of social media in a relaxed setting.
We welcome Rebecca Wade of Purple Dog, who will present her social media update and answer your questions on the most popular social networks used by New Forest businesses in their marketing and communications.
Today we are discussing how to use hashtags effectively in social media marketing.
Hashtags can be crucial for your digital marketing strategy.
- They are a great way of labelling and finding niche social media content.
- They make all your content easily discoverable.
- They allow social media users to find and engage with content related to common themes or interests.
- They propel content to reach more people and be discover by users all over the world.
- They are great way to increase traffic
To explore the importance of the humble # join us on this month’s social media update, which will help you use hashtags most efficiently and get the most results out of your social media marketing efforts.
This Business Briefing is being held as an online Zoom workshop.
Bookings close at 0900 on Thursday 20 January 2022. You will then receive a Zoom link to attend the session.