- This event has passed.
Time Management: Become more productive
20 March, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am£16.00 – £26.00
Get more done by leveraging other people’s brainpower
What percentage of your time do you spend making decisions that your team members should be making; or doing work that they should be doing?
Clare Norman’s research suggests that leaders spend 30-40% of their time working on decisions and tasks their people should be doing. Does that sound like you? The way people lead is not working!
In this session, Clare will recommend a new way of leading, which will enable you to:
- have more time in the long-term to focus on the strategic issues that you are being held accountable for
- feel more fulfilled that you have helped someone else to grow
- feel more challenged because you are working on strategic issues that require you to think
- create employees who will get more done, because they won’t need to wait until they can talk to you
- feel more fulfilled as a result of getting more done
- feel more challenged, as they will be using their brain to solve problems
- feel more engaged, and will be more likely to stick around for longer
- experience a more effective approach to management, that they can then use with their own team members
- strengthen your succession plan with employees who are learning and growing
Be sure to take a look at Clare Normans video on ‘Creating a new leadership discipline’ for further insight on what this briefing will include.
Ahead of this interesting briefing please can you consider an important/ meaningful issue which affects you in your business. Out of those of you who can bring this useful material to the briefing one of you will receive some free business coaching during the session given by Clare Norman.