- This event has passed.
Business Breakfast: Unlocking commercial finance
14 June, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am£14 – £24
Business Breakfast: Unlocking commercial finance – a clear guide for businesses to understand and access finance
The key focus is to provide a clear understanding of the different types of commercial finance available, the range of lenders and to explain their criteria. The purpose is to ensure that businesses and professionals can access the appropriate finance and structures that meet their needs.
The presentation will cover:
- Sources of Finance: internal and external sources of finance
- The types of commercial finance such as secured loan, unsecured loan, asset finance, leasing, Hire Purchase, invoice finance / Factoring
- Applying for the correct / appropriate finance
- When to borrow finance and practical considerations
- Clarifying the business / commercial lending criteria of all the lenders: the different lending terms for the different business sectors
- What lenders look for – the information that customers need to provide and why
- Ticking the boxes: structuring a business / commercial loan and presenting it in the manner that lenders want to see it
- Case studies and examples
This event is subject to the following terms and conditions