The Manufacturing Advice Service (MAS) are offering match funded grants to business who wish to develop their company in one or any of the following ways.
- Business strategy to improve sales and commercial performance
- Marketing consultancy to identify new sales channels
- Product development consultancy
- Efficiency improvements
- Bespoke / product tooling (made in the UK)
- In company training
- Consultancy to support an ISO9001/14001 implementation
A range of grants are available at varous levels of subsidy.
Up to £1,000, up to 50% of total project costs and up to £300 per day subsidy.
Step Change Project
Up to £3,000, up to 50% of total project costs and up to £300 per day subsidy.
1st Project in rolling 12 month period – up to 50% subsidy
2nd Project in rolling 12 month period – up to 40% subsidy
3rd Project in rolling 12 month period – up to 30% subsidy
For further details of this any other support available visit http://www.mymas.org/about-us/how-mas-can-give-you-the-competitive-edge