Since 2006 the New Forest Brilliance in Business Awards have celebrated the achievements of business in the area and highlighted best practice. Each year the award scheme has grown and last year saw a record number of entries and an outstanding quality of short-listees.
The New Forest Business of the year will be selected from the winners of eight individual categories. These will include recognition of successful companies which show high levels of achievement within their core business and in a number of specialist areas including investment in the workforce, enterprise and innovation, entrepreneurship, development of technologies and green policies.
Individuals can also nominate a company in any of the categories listed below.
This year’s Award categories are:
- The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
- The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- The Eric Robinson Award for Young Person in Business
- The New Forest Enterprise Centre Award for Best New Business
- The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
- The Hampshire County Council Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
- The Brockenhurst College Award for Training & Development
- The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
The Awards will be presented at our Annual Awards Evening on Wednesday 30th November at Careys Manor Brockenhurst. Tickets for this prestigious event will be available soon.
All entries should be made by 12 noon on 30 September.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your entry.