The New Forest Business Expo will take place at Brockenhurst College on 3 June 2016. Bookings for this event are now open and can be completed online at www.nfbp.org.uk/expo/
All exhibitors booking at stand for the New Forest Business Expo are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
- All stands are sold on a first come first served basis
- The discounted ‘Early Bird’ rate will expire at midnight on 31 March 2016. Any bookings made after this date will be subject to the standard rate
- Expo Payment is strictly on a prepayment basis within seven days of booking
- For cancellation of your booking more 60 days prior to the event you will be charged 50% of the stand space. For cancellation of your booking fewer than 60 days prior to the event you will be charged 100% of the stand space.
- Exhibitors who fail to attend the show will not be given a refund
- Opening hours of the Expo are 10am – 4pm. Stands must be staffed at all times during this period. They must be ready from 9:30am and must not break down before 4pm
- All Exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance
- Canvassing for orders by any unauthorised person is prohibited. Anyone engaging in canvassing may be asked to leave at the discretion of the organisers
- Exhibitors must consent to use any photographs of their stand in future publicity
- Electricity is available at an additional charge of £15 per stand. It will be allocated on first come, first served basis with no additional provision available beyond this. Any electrical items used on stands must have been PAT Tested and meet health and safety requirements.
- The Expo organising committee reserves the right to require you to remove any exhibition materials if at its absolute discretion considers that it is dangerous, libellous, obscene, undesirable or detrimental to the Expo, other exhibitors or the general commercial interests of New Forest business.
- Stands will be a standard 3 wide x 2 deep. Space and will include one trestle table and two chairs. Any additional equipment will be supplied by the exhibitor and must fit within this allocated space
- By confirming your space at the Expo you accept these terms and conditions and are willing to comply with them