Following the first Switch Hampshire scheme which focused on saving households money on their energy bills, the scheme is now extending to help small and medium businesses cut their energy costs.
The energy market for businesses is complex with many different types of meter and tariff. Tariffs are not openly published and the switching process is complicated and time-bound, making comparison and switching difficult and time consuming.
Switch Hampshire aims to help small and medium businesses save money on their energy bills by searching for cheaper tariffs and assisting with the switching process. The scheme is free and registration is quick and easy, and businesses are under no obligation to switch.
How the scheme works:
- Register your details by clicking on the button below.
- A business energy expert from the scheme will contact you and ask for details of your current tariff via the ‘S number’ on your bill, your contract end date and credit rating.
- Once you have registered the details above, you will receive an independent comparison of the whole market
- If you choose to accept a new tariff, Switch Hampshire will assist in arranging the termination and switching process for you.
- Switch Hampshire will also provide post contract management and can help with future contracts when your new contract comes to an end.
Registration closes on 25 November 2013
For more information please call: 0800 1560 871 or click here to register online now.