Please read the following Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your nomination.
- All entries should be made on the nomination form on the NFBP website.
- All entrants should supply all information as requested on the nomination form.
- All entrants must have business premises located within the administrative boundary of
New Forest District Council or be paid members of New Forest Business Partnership.
- Any media rights, e.g. press, television and radio, arising from this competition are
reserved by the organisers.
- Any questions relating to the interpretation of these rules, the nomination form and of the
application of either shall be a matter within the sole opinion of the organisers who shall not
be obliged to answer any questions or enter into correspondence whatsoever, in connection
with the same.
- Winning entries will be publicised. Nominees are responsible for making appropriate
arrangements to protect any intellectual property or design rights associated with their
nomination. Winners may be requested to participate in event publicity.
- The panel of judges and their Chairman will be appointed by the organisers who reserve
the right to remove from, or add to the panel, at any time.
- The organisers hold the right to decline any nomination without explanation. 9. The
organisers will not accept costs, however incurred, by the nominee.
- Awards shall be made to the nominees who, in the opinion of the panel of judges, submit
applications that best meet the judging criteria.
- All nominations will be acknowledged on receipt.
- Awards are as indicated in competition promotional materials. A cash alternative is not
- If advised by the panel of judges, the organisers reserve the right not to make any or all
the awards if, in their opinion, all the nominations are of insufficient merit.
- Businesses may not enter the category of the awards for which they are judges or
- The organisers reserve the right to request supporting documentation for those
nominees that are short-listed for an award.
- Companies entering the Best New Business award must have been operational for a
maximum of 2 years on 1 October 2021.
- Individuals entering the Young Person in Business award must be no older than 30 years
of age on 1 October 2021.
- The closing date for receipt of completed entry forms is 12 noon on 1 October 2021.
- Judging will take place during October 2021. Up to three nominees will be short-listed in
each category. Dates for the judging session are published on individual category entry
pages; please ensure that you are available to attend in the event of being shortlisted.
- The winners will be announced at the presentation ceremony on 2 December 2021.
Further details will be notified to the short-listed nominees and published on the NFBP
- Short-listed nominees will be required to attend the presentation ceremony.
By registering and completing a nomination for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
Reviewed 31 August 2021