Get more done by leveraging other people’s brainpower
What percentage of your time do you spend making decisions that your team members should be making; or doing work that they should be doing?
Clare Norman’s research suggests that leaders spend 30-40% of their time working on decisions and tasks their people should be doing. Does that sound like you? The way people lead is not working!
In this session, Clare will recommend a new way of leading, which will enable you to:
- have more time in the long-term to focus on the strategic issues that you are being held accountable for
- feel more fulfilled that you have helped someone else to grow
- feel more challenged because you are working on strategic issues that require you to think
- create employees who
- will get more done, because they won’t need to wait until they can talk to you
- feel more fulfilled as a result of getting more done
- feel more challenged, as they will be using their brain to solve problems
- feel more engaged, and will be more likely to stick around for longer
- experience a more effective approach to management, that they can then use with their own team members
- strengthen your succession plan with employees who are learning and growing
Non Members £26