Totton College require a few more employers to come along to their careers fair on Wednesday 4th March 2020.
They have invited a local school to come along with their year 10 students. In addition, Totton College’s own 16-19 students will also be attending.
This will be an opportunity for your organisation to provide young people from the local area with information about careers and jobs, related to your area of expertise. Hopefully this will also benefit your organisation through some networking opportunities with college students, college staff and other exhibitors.
Each exhibitor will have an allocated parking space(s), a table (70×150 cm approx.) and chair(s). Exhibitors can arrive at anytime from 11.00am to set up.
If you would like to come along then please could you respond by e-mailing Jonathan Kingsbury (careers advisor) and confirming:
• Number of attendees from your organisation with names and contact numbers/e-mails
• Number of vehicles (and if possible, vehicle registration details)
• Number of chairs required
• Power supply required? (and/or extension leads)
• Any accessibility requirements